- Take a bus tour of the ski resorts around Park City or travel down a scenic byway.
- Park City’s Free Shuttle service makes frequent stops at various town locations.
- The free trolley runs daily up and down Main Street daily.
- Skiers can reach area resorts via UTA’s Ski Shuttle service.
Park City Transit
Park City operates a free year-round bus service that makes frequent connections to various tow destinations. Connect to Historic Main Street, Kimball Junction, North of Main, Quarry Village, The Canyons Resort, Deer Valley Resort, Park City Mountain Resort and Utah Olympic Park. Find the Map & Schedule Here.
Bus stops are indicated by blue signs with white lettering. In general, 2-3 buses per hour arrive and depart from each stop with busier routes running as many as 5 or 6 departures per hour and slower routes as few as 1 per hour. You are encouraged to arrive at the stop 2-3 minutes prior to departure. No smoking, drinking, eating or animals (except guide dogs) allowed on board.
Shuttles run daily with the following seasonal hours:
- Mid-November through Mid-April
- 6:10 am – 2:10 am
- Mid-April through Mid-November
- 7:30 am – 10:30 pm
Visitors may also take the Park City Trolley, free of charge, with stops up and down Main Street. The Trolley also makes a connection to Old Town Transit Center every 15 mines. Operating daily, from 10 am – 10 pm.
From Mid-June through Labor Day, free shuttles also run twice an hour to Silver Lake Village, Upper Deer Valley, and Ontario Canyon.
For more information, call (435) 615-5353 or view Online Schedules and Rates
UTA Ski Bus
Visitors in town for a skiing vacation can enjoy inexpensive transportation on Utah Transit Authority (UTA) TRAX and buses. The UTA ski bus service serves Salt Lake City and area ski resorts near Park City including Sundance, Alta, Brighton, Snowbird, and Solitude. 1-888-RIDE-UTA (743-3882) or view Online Schedules and Rates
- $3.50 for One-Way Fare
- $7 for Ski Day Pass (valid for unlimited travel on ski bus and TRAX)
- $1.75 Intra-Canyon (one-way)