- Salt Lake City Airport is located 37 miles west of Park City.
- Hundreds of domestic and international flights operate daily on eight major commercial airlines.
- Ground transportation options from SLC to Park City include taxis, shuttles, buses, and car rentals.
- Airport services include shopping and dining, business facilities, and play area.
Salt Lake City International Airport
- Airport Code: SLC
- Location: The airport is located just west of US-215, 5 miles northwest of downtown Salt Lake City and 37 miles west of Park City. To reach Park City from SLC, travel 29 miles east on I-80 before taking exit 145 toward Kimball Junction. Turn right onto UT-224 S/Olympic Parkway and follow 6 miles. The drive can take anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour depending on traffic and road conditions. To be safe, allow yourself at least an hour and fifteen minutes of driving time.
American - Dallas/Fort Worth, Phoenix
United Express/Sky - Chicago O’Hare, Denver, Los Angeles, San Francisco
JetBlue - Long Beach, New York (JFK)
Continental - Houston
Delta – Anchorage, Atlanta, Baltimore, Boise, Boston, Cincinnati, Detroit, Honolulu, Indianapolis, Jackson, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Memphis, Mexico City, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Orleans, New York (JFK), New York (Newark), Oakland, Orange County, Orlando, Paris, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, Reno, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle/Tacoma, Spokane, St. Louis, Tokyo, Washington Dulles, Washington National
Frontier – Denver
American Eagle – Chicago O’Hare
SkyWest – Albuquerque, Austin, Billings, Bismarck, Boise, Bozeman, Burbank, Butte, Casper, Calgary, Cedar City, Chicago O’Hare, Cody, Colorado Springs, Dallas/Fort Worth, Denver, Elko, Eugene, Fargo, Fresno, Guadalajara, Gillette, Glacier Park, Grand Junction, Great Falls, Helena, Houston, Idaho Falls, Jackson, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Lewiston, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Los Cabos, Medford, Minot, Missoula, Oakland, Oklahoma City, Omaha, Ontario, Orange County, Palm Springs, Pasco, Pocatello, Portland, Rapid City, Redmond, Reno, Rock Springs, Sacramento, San Antonio, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle/Tacoma, Spokane, St. George, Sun Valley, Tucson, Tulsa, Twin Falls, Vancouver, West Yellowstone
Republic – Dallas/Fort Worth
United – Denver
Southwest - Albuquerque, Austin, Bismarck, Chicago Midway, Denver, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New York (Newark), Phoenix, Portland, Reno, Seattle/Tacoma, Spokane
Mesaba – Albuquerque, Austin, Boise, Chicago O’Hare, Dallas/Fort Worth, Denver, Houston, Kansas City, Memphis, Minneapolis, Oakland, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Francisco, Seattle/Tacoma, Spokane, St. Louis
Mesa – Phoenix
- Airport Services:
Dining - Terminals 1 and 2 feature several dining establishments including grills and pubs, bars, delis, fast food, coffee shops and bakeries. Gifts - Grab a souvenir and other items in bookshops, news stalls, clothing stores, and gift shops.
Restrooms/Drinking Fountains – Located throughout all terminals.
Business Service – A full service bank is located in Terminal 2 and several ATMs are scattered throughout the airport. Terminal 2 also houses a business center, foreign exchange, telephones and Wi-Fi service.
Other Services – Children’s Play Area, Pet Relief Area, medical services, and more.
- Getting to/From the Airport
- SLC provides free shuttle service to and from the terminals and short-term (hourly/daily) and long-term (economy) parking lots. Pick-up and drop-off areas are located adjacent to the terminals.
- Ground transportation options include rental cars, taxis, buses, limousines and shuttles.
- Car rental facilities are located across from the terminals on the ground floor of the short term parking area. 10 major rental car companies operate here and several gas stations are within a 3-mile radius.
- The average price for a taxi ride from SLC to Park City is $80. Bus options include Greyhound, Amtrak and other private services as well as transport on Utah Transit Authority buses.
- Limo and shuttle prices will vary depending on your vehicle preference, distance, and number of passengers.
- Travelers should also check with their lodging establishment to see if a free shuttle service is offered to and from the airport.
Provo Municipal Airport
Provo Municipal Airport is mainly used for general aviation purposes with two runways open for public use and ground transportation services available from regional shuttle, taxi, and car rental companies.
- Airport Code: PVU
- Location: Provo Municipal Airport is located 50 miles south of Park City, off US-189. From Park City, travel 40 miles south on US-189 before turning right at W 1230 N St/Bulldog Blvd. Continue .5 miles then turn left on N 500 W. Turn right at W Center Street and follow signs for I-15. Turn left at S 3110 W and continue onto Mike Jense Parkway. Turn right onto S Aviation Drive. The airport is located at 1140 Aviation Drive. Those traveling from Park City should allow at least one hour and fifteen minutes driving time to reach the airport.
Provo Airport is mainly used for general aviation services and has two runways open for public use. Currently, no commercial airlines offer scheduled flights to the airport.
Million Air Provo offers charter flights to worldwide destinations and provides aircraft maintenance, flight instruction and aircraft sales. For more information on Million Air’s flights and services, call: 866-235-9874.
- Airport Services: Provo City is currently proposing an airport plan that includes a new terminal, parking areas and other upgrades that would facilitate flights from major commercial airlines.
- Getting to/From the Airport:
Million Air Provo offers shuttle service for those taking one of their chartered flights.
Car rental, shuttle, taxi and limousine services are available with service to Provo, Park City, and other regional locations. Many companies serve towns in the Heber Valley, Snyderville Basin, and the greater Salt Lake City metropolitan area.