You will never run out of things to see and do in Park City in the summer. You can choose from historic tours, biking and hiking, horseback riding, day camps for theater, arts and music, day spas, hayrides, fishing and hunting, skateboard parks, golf, hot air ballooning, and fitness and health clubs.
- Guides & Tours
- Hiking & Backpacking
- Horseback Riding
- Whitewater Rafting
- Wagon Rides
- ATV / Offroad
- Kayak & Canoe
- Golf Courses
- Air Tours
- Wilderness Outfitters
- Motorcycle Tours
- Gondola Rides
- Alpine Slide
- Kids Summer Fun
- Camping & RV
- Bryce Canyon Recreation
- Grand Teton Summer Recreation
- Jackson Hole Summer Recreation
- Moab Recreation
- Yellowstone Summer Recreation
- Zion Summer Recreation
Visit Our Partner
- Biodiversity Conservation Alliance
The Biodiversity Conservation Alliance is determined to protect diversity, habitat, rare plants, and undeveloped land in the area.
- Hang Gliding and Paragliding Sites
Find local hot spots for hang gliding and paragliding.
- Mountain Trails Foundation
Based in Park City, the Mountain Trails Foundation encourages the enjoyment of the outdoors by non-motorized means.
- Rocky Mountain Hang Gliding and Paragliding Association
Find more information on local flights and paragliding events in the Park City area.
- Utah Hang Gliding and Paragliding Association
The Utah Hang Gliding and Paragliding Association is a chapter of USHPA.