See where the 2002 Winter Olympic Games were held, watch top-class athletes in training, and enjoy a variety of activities as well as tours of the facility at Utah Olympic Park.
- See 2002 Winter Olympics venues including ski jump and bobsled tracks.
- Ride the alpine slide, zip line or take a wild bobsled ride.
- Admission and self-guided tours are free.
- Guided tours and group tours also available.
- Open daily from 10 am – 6 pm.
- Located 8 miles north of Park City.
Utah Olympic Park was the venue for the 2002 Winter Olympics. Today, visitors can take a free, self-guided tour through the facility and see the ski jump, bobsled and luge tracks, visit the ski museum and more. Guided tours and group tours are also available and include a trip to the top of the world’s highest ski jump. On-going park activities include zipline rides, bobsled rides, snow rafting, alpine slide rides, and a chance to watch Olympic athletes in training.
Utah Olympic Park is conveniently located off I-80 and UT-224, just 8 miles north of Park City. To get there from Park City, take UT-224 N for 4 miles then turn left at Bear Hollow Drive and remain to the left. Drive approximately one mile down the road to the gatehouse, visitor parking, and legacy plaza.
3419 Olympic Parkway
Park City, UT 84098-0337
Phone: (435) 658-4200
Utah Olympic Park is open daily from 10 am – 6 pm. Guided tours are available from 11 am – 4 pm.
Admission into Olympic Park is free and includes a self-guided tour of various sites within the facility including the sports center, retail shop, theater, and ski museum.
Park Activities - Prices Vary
- Enjoy a guided tour of the facilities including views from atop the world’s highest altitude ski jump and a chance to watch Olympic athletes in training.
- Ever wonder what it feels like to glide down a bobsled track? Well, now’s your opportunity – you and your friends can take a ride down a bobsled track with a professional driver.
- Take a ride up the chairlift then get a bird’s eye view of the landscape as you cruise down on a zipline ride.
- Take a ride on the Alpine Slide, experience wheeled street luging, or try snow rafting with your friends.